BOOKING FEES & CHARGES
Booking Fees and charges are as of 1st January 2022
- Online Booking Fee, per transaction $3.50
- Phone Booking Fee, per transaction $4.50
- Box Office Collection (Patrons Choice) $0.00
- Print at Home Tickets (Patrons Choice) $0.00
BABES IN ARMS & MINORS POLICY
Williamstown Musical Theatre Company is committed to providing an environment where all audience members, including babes in arms and young children, can be accommodated in a way which ensures every person in the theatre can have an enjoyable experience free of distraction or interruption from other audience members.
For the majority of WMTC productions, children who have not yet turned two years old (24 months) may be admitted into an event at no cost and without a ticket. In these cases, children will not be allocated a seat and must be seated on the lap of a parent or guardian for the duration of the event.
Young children who are not babes in arms and/or are over 2 years old (24 months) are required to have their own seat and have a paid ticket (Child price).
If taking your infant into the venue, please be aware of the following concerns:
- Our venue is a licensed venue, alcohol will be served.
- No crèche facilities are available and all babies/children/minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Lack of light during a performance can be particularly hazardous when bringing a child with you.
- Production elements such as loud music, bright lights, pyrotechnic stage effects and show content can cause distress to infants/minors.
As the safety of children, parents and all patrons is of paramount importance to us, these concerns are brought to your attention for your consideration, so that you, your family and all other patrons can enjoy the show in a safe and comfortable environment.
GENRAL TICKETING POLICY
Williamstown Musical Theatre Company Inc (WMTC) is an Australian based non-for-profit community theatre organisation and by purchasing tickets on this website you agree to the following ticketing policy.
- All ticket sales are final on payment in Australian Dollars at the time of purchase.
- WMTC executive management reserves the right to eject, or cause to be ejected, from the premises any objectionable person or persons. WMTC executive management reserves the right to determine when a person or persons’ behaviour is objectionable or disruptive to other patrons of a WMTC event, and, if necessary, have the objectionable individual(s) removed from the venue.
- In the event of WMTC cancelling a show all tickets are refundable and/ or transferable but no refunds will be given for convenience charges and service fees. No other refunds will be issued. Provided at least 24 hours’ notice is given to our box office on 1300 881 545 and subject to available capacity, tickets may be transferred to another performance in the current show season.
- At the time of purchase you must choose to receive you tickets by selecting either:
- E-tickets attached to the confirmation Email sent to your registered Email or
- Collection at the box office from one hour prior to the performance.
If you do not receive your confirmation within 24 hours of purchase you should advise us immediately on 1300 881 545.
- You are responsible for checking your tickets and ensuring that all information is correct
- You are responsible for checking the age minimum for the event. No refunds will be processed for patrons who are denied entry due to not having valid identification for admittance to a 15+ performance.
- Late seating will occur during the first opportunity (break in performance). Until that time, patrons will be held outside the auditorium. This policy is to minimize distraction of artists on stage as well as WMTC patrons who were seated prior to the start of the performance. The appropriate “break” will be determined in consultation between WMTC staff and the Artists. How and where late arrivals are seated will be determined by WMTC staff.
- At each performance, and following consultation between WMTC staff and Production Personnel, the House will open no less than 15 minutes prior to the stated curtain time. The capacity of the house will not be exceeded. WMTC staff have the right to refuse entry to any patron once this capacity has been reached.
- WMTC has a smoke-free policy. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside any performance venue. Any patron that refuses to adhere to this requirement shall be deemed “objectionable” and subject to removal.
- WMTC management and staff reserve the right to determine if Paramedics/ Emergency Medical Personnel need to be called for a specific incident. If during a performance this takes place inside the house WMTC management and staff will determine whether the performance should be stopped until the incident is resolved. The Front of House Supervisor will contact the stage manager to stop the show.
- By purchasing tickets to a WMTC event patrons agree to abide by any government requirements in force on the date of the event.