2 Show Package – $70 per person – save $40
3 Show Package – $105 per person – save $60
Williamstown Musical Theatre Company invites you to experience the excitement of live performance by becoming a Season Subscriber this 2018.
As a Season Subscriber, you have the exclusive opportunity to purchase your tickets before their release to the general public. Patrons can choose either a 2 Show or 3 Show Season Subscription.
The next couple of years form exciting times for WMTC and our beloved Mechanics Institute. With proposed works scheduled for the site we bring you a 3 show season at the new Centenary Theatre in Williamstown, which includes a foyer with an impressive sculpture, comfortable seating, heating and air conditioning, public restrooms, a kiosk and box office.
Join us for a reason, come for a season and stay for a lifetime.
To view to seating plan of the Centenary Theatre, please click here.
Season Subscription Packages
- 2 Show Subscription Package – $70 per person – save $40
- 3 Show Subscription Package – $105 per person – Save $60
Your subscription also provides the following benefits:
- One ticket to any performance to the shows of your choice.
- One voucher for each show, which is redeemable for a show program plus a drink of your choice from the front of house bar.
- Priority seating with the ability to book specific seats before their release to the general public.
- The ability to purchase additional tickets for family and friends at the concession rate to any performance of each show at any time.
Season Subscription Savings 2018
||2 Show Package
||3 Show Package
|Full priced ticket to each show
|| = $90
|Show program at each show
|| = $10
|One drink at the bar for each show
($5 average drink price)
| = $10
|| = $110
|1 X 2018 (2 Show Subscription)
|| = $70
|| = $40 per person
||= $60 per person
Subscriptions Terms and Conditions
- The Subscriber is responsible for checking their tickets and ensuring all information is correct.
- Tickets can be exchanged for another performance of the same production if the original performance selected is not suitable. 48 hours notice must be given to our box office by calling 1300 881 545.
- If you are unable to attend a selected performance you have the right to allocate your ticket to a member of your family or a friend to attend that performance on your behalf.
- In the event of Williamstown Musical Theatre Company Inc cancelling a show, tickets are refundable or transferable.
- Priority seating will be given to subscribers upon availability.
- Subscribers may purchase additional tickets for family and friends at concession rates to any show within the season. Please note that there is no guarantee that additional tickets for the same performance will be seated adjacent to the preferential subscriber’s tickets.