To all Members of Williamstown Musical Theatre Company Inc
Please be advised that a Special General Meeting of the Company will be held on
Sunday 5th July 2015
at the Williamstown Mechanics Institute
Cnr Melbourne Road and Electra Street
(please enter from the double gates on Electra Street)
at 5.40pm for a 6.00pm start.
For the purpose of considering a special resolution to
Change the Company Constitution to:
- a) bring the Company Constitution up to date with the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012
- b) Add two items to the Company Constitution to comply with Australian Taxation Office requirements for a Deductible Gift Recipient
- Present and Apologies
- Presentation of Constitution Changes – Item a
- Presentation of Constitution Changes – Item b
- Presentation of Special Resolution for vote
- Meeting Closed.
At the Special General Meeting the following Special Resolution will be put:
That the Company adopt the document marked ‘ANNEXURE A‘ as its Constitution.
The committee of Management of Williamstown Musical Theatre Company propose and recommend these changes be adopted.
A draft of the proposed constitution is available to download here for review, please review in conjunction with accompanying notes. All changes have been highlighted, and any minor changes between this notice and the presentation of the special resolution for vote will be clearly communicated and explained at the Special General Meeting. Proxy forms are also available for download.
Proxy voting forms should be received by the Secretary NO LATER than Friday 3rd July 2015
They can be posted to:
WMTC Inc Secretary,
PO Box 119, Williamstown 3016
If you have any enquiries regarding the Special General Meeting or proxy voting please call 0430 811 292 or email.
Secretary – WMTC Inc